Some customers may prefer to use Google Apps to host their mail instead of using the offered e-mail service by GreenGeeks. This is perfectly fine and can be easily configured with our service.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Click on the "Google Apps Wizard" Icon
- Select the domain from the drop down that will use Google Apps, click "Next Step"
- Select any further apps you wish to switch. (docs, contacts, calendar)
- Click "Configure Domain with Google Apps" button
- Click "OK" on the Dialog that pops up
Congratulations. You've now configured all e-mail for your domain name to direct to Google Mail/Apps and you will no longer be using GreenGeeks e-mail service. Keep in mind that it may take 24-48 hours to properly function as the DNS resolves.