When you create an e-mail account through the GreenGeeks cPanel, you will be able to access e-mail via IMAP, POP/POP3 or Webmail.
Creating an E-Mail account.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- In the Mail category, click on Email Accounts.
- Enter the username and pick the domain from the dropdown. (if you only have one domain, it will be prefilled)
- Enter a password, or click the Password Generator button to randomize one for you.
- Enter a Quota* in MB for the account, or choose unlimited
- Click "Create Account"
* The Mailbox quota is the amount of space you will have on the server for your email's. If you run out of quota, your mail may fail to deliver so plan accordingly.
After creating your email account, you can login via webmail to view, send and receive emails. To do so, go to http://webmail.yourdomain.com/ (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name.
You can also use popular email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, MacMail, ThunderBird, iPhone & iPad,