ConfigServer Firewall (CSF) allows you to manually whitelist and blacklist IP addresses in your server’s firewall. This article describes how to blacklist an IP Address.
Blacklisting an IP will completely block the address from your server, so it should only be used on IP addresses that you want to prevent from connecting to your server.
- Log in to your GreenGeeks Account Manager and go to WHM by clicking the “WHM Login” button in the “Quick Server Login” section.
- Click “Plugins,” then “ConfigServer Security & Firewall.”
- Scroll down to the “ConfigServer Firewall” section where the options for managing IP addresses are located.
- Look for the “Quick Deny” option (it should be a red box). Enter the IP you wish to block and click the “Quick Deny” button.
- We recommend adding a comment related to the IP for future reference.