GreenGeeks VPS packages are “unmanaged,” but our administrators will assist whenever possible by handling some hardware, operating system, or basic configuration issues that may arise with your server.
Some issues that our administrators may assist with:
- Load issues or sluggishness.
- Basic website related issues (internal server errors, 404s, etc).
- Network related problems.
- Failure of the server to restart.
- Hardware failure.
- Package install via package manager (yum, rpm).
- Basic named configuration for 1 domain.
- Troubleshooting preexisting configurations.
- Basic task automation.
- Basic firewall setup/troubleshooting (iptables).