Domain reseller accounts powered by eNom come free with any reseller web hosting plan. It allows our web hosting resellers to buy domain names starting at $10.56 per year and works to integrate with ClientExec, WHMCS and other popular billing systems.
This will allow you to access GreenGeeksDomains.com so that you can manage your domains, and even take advantage of features like custom Parking pages, etc.
To sign up, fill out the form at the following URL: http://www.greengeeksdomains.com/my-account/create-account.aspx
By default, your account is set up as a retail domain account. If you require full reseller access, such as API access, etc, you can upgrade your account by opening a ticket from within your Account Manager with the subject “eNom Reseller Upgrade”. Please include your eNom username that you previously used to signup at http://www.greengeeksdomains.com
Differences between the two types of accounts:
- You pay with a credit card PER each domain registration.
- You do not have access to the eNom reseller tools, such as API & Registry Rocket
- GreenGeeks has full access to your domain names.
- You make a $100.00 deposit and keep a positive balance on your account. (Credit card and Paypal will remove 3% per transaction)
- You will have access to the eNom reseller tools and the sub-account structure (API, Registry Rocket, etc)
- GreenGeeks has limited access to your domain names.
- Obtain discounted domain pricing.
- You set your own default DNS to be used when registering domains.
- Set your own default WHOIS information when registering domains.