Per our TERMS OF SERVICE, all GreenGeeks accounts/plans auto renew. Keep in mind that GreenGeeks does NOT issue refunds for renewed accounts.
You have the following obligations as a GreenGeeks customer:
- Know when your account renews. We send emails prior to your renewal date letting you know that your account is coming up for renewal. You can also see this any time by checking your GreenGeeks Account Manager.
- Provide us with a working email. You will need to provide us with a working email upon signup. This can be updated any time in your Account Manager under “Change Personal Information”, should your email change during your time with us.
- Ensure you receive all emails from us. You can view all emails we send you within the Account Manager by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner and selecting “View Emails Sent”.
TO PREVENT ACCOUNT RENEWAL
If you as a GreenGeeks client intends to cancel your account (stop the renewal of his account) you must correctly submit a cancellation request form at www.GreenGeeks.com/cancel SEVEN business days prior to your account’s renewal date. In order to ensure the cancellation request is fully processed you must:
- Ensure we receive the cancellation request you submitted. You will get an email receipt of your request.
- Once we have reviewed your cancellation request, we will send you an email asking you to confirm the cancellation. You must confirm the cancellation request by replying back to us in writing via email without altering the subject line after you have submitted your cancelation request at www.greengeeks.com/cancel/. Your cancellation request reply confirmation must be received by GreenGeeks at least FIVE business days prior to the renewal date.
- You must ensure all of the information in the cancellation request exactly matches the information we have on file for you including name, primary domain, and email. CANCELLATION REQUESTS RECEIVED FROM AN E-MAIL ADDRESS OTHER THAN THE E-MAIL ADDRESS ON THE CLIENT’S ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If you fail to submit and confirm the cancellation request form as outlined above, GreenGeeks can NOT guarantee that your credit card (paypal account) will not be charged.
If you submit a cancellation request form at www.GreenGeeks.com/cancel prior to the renewal date BUT less than SEVEN business days prior to the renewal date and/or confirms the cancellation request as outlined above prior to the renewal date but less than FIVE business days prior to the renewal date thus resulting in your credit card (paypal account) being automatically charged, you will be issued a refund however if a domain name was auto renewed, $24.95 will be deducted from any refund due in which case you will be sent instructions on how to continue to use the domain name after your cancellation request has been processed).
The 30 day money back guarantee applies only to the start date (sign up date) of your service with GreenGeeks and does not apply to renewal of service. NOTE day one is the day the client signed up with GreenGeeks. Day two is the following day, etc. GreenGeeks does NOT issue refunds to clients who cancel after the 30 day trial period has ended.