ConfigServer Firewall (CSF) allows you to manually whitelist and blacklist IP addresses in your server’s firewall. This article describes how to whitelist an IP Address.
Whitelisting an IP will prevent it from being blocked from your server, so it should only be used on IP addresses that you want to allow to connect to your server regardless of other firewall rules.
- Log in to your GreenGeeks Account Manager and go to WHM by clicking the “WHM Login” button in the “Quick Server Login” section.
- Click “Plugins,” then “ConfigServer Security & Firewall.”
- Scroll down to the “ConfigServer Firewall” section where the options for managing IP addresses are located.
- Look for the “Quick Allow” option (it should be a green box). Enter the IP you wish to whitelist, then click the “Quick Allow” button.
- We recommend adding a comment related to the IP for future reference.