On October 26th, WordCamp Guadalajara takes place at the MIND building – Mexico Innovation and Design. And although we won’t be there in person, we’ll be there in spirit.
This event is has a lot of great talks available that should be quite informative.
What to Expect at WordCamp Guadalajara
As always, the Wordcamp has a full day of presentations planned that you can catch. These talks are quite varied, which means there is something for everyone to look forward to.
Some of the highlights include:
- WooCommerce and Social Media
Victor Alejandro Garcia Sanchez will highlight the advantages of connecting your Facebook account with WooCommerce. This allows you to synchronize the product catalog with Facebook.
- 5 Steps to Apply UX in Web Design
Jefferson Maldonado will explain what UX is and everything you need to know about it. And most importantly, how it can be applied to web design with WordPress.
- How to Create and Sell Online Courses
Jean Saldaña will help you understand how to sell online courses and highlight the common mistakes that beginners make. On top of this, learn what kind of sales system works and what tools you will need to succeed.
- How to Transition Your Business to the Digital Age
Join Francisco Suárez Peredo and learn how you can modernize your business in this digital age. It is no secret that to be successful today, you need an online presence.
- How to Visually Improve Blog Articles
Mariana Salas Ruiz will demonstrate that blogs are not just about the written content. You can dramatically increase visitor retention by making your blogs visually appealing with these great tips.
Fun Facts About Guadalajara
While you may plan to attend as many talks as possible, it is always worth it to explore the cities they take place in. Guadalajara has a rich history and lots to see and do.
- Hospicio Cabañas is the number 1 rated museum in the city. If you’re looking to see some of the city’s history, this is the perfect place to do it. It even has an English tour every hour in case Spanish isn’t your first language.
- I love seeing animals, so I can’t help but recommend visiting the local zoo, Zoologico Guadalajara. If walking around the zoo isn’t your thing, don’t worry, you can ride the Sky Zoo to get an aerial view of the animals.
- Do you love Tequilla? If so, you should check out one of the many Tequila tours offered in the city. You can visit the distilleries and the fields to learn how the popular drink is made.
It’s Almost Here
With great talks and an amazing city to explore, Wordcamp Guadalajara is sure to be a blast. And although we won’t be there physically, we wish everyone a safe and fun weekend.
I want to thank all of the sponsors, organizers, attendees, and volunteers that make these events possible. Without their support, the WordPress community would only be a shadow of what it is today.